Tuesday, 10 February 2015

'THAT' Project.......

Remember a while back I said I had something in mind for the lamp I bought for the bargain price of £1.00.    I thought it might be time to give you a little update.   The base has been transformed, and the shade is currently in progress, no sneak peaks yet.  Watch this space to see the finished item.  When I started this I thought what a mess, but I have played around with the finish and now have it where I want it.  Need to do a bit of cleaning up where I have paint on parts I don't want it other than that. Base has its base coat.
I have used Annie Sloane paint in Antoinette, and waxed in dark and light.