Tuesday 4 March 2014

Monthly Photo Share

So, I was asked to join a monthly photo share.  I am rubbish at photography and rubbish at keeping up with these things, so I thought why not.  Who Knows? my photography may improve and I may for once finish something that I started.  I also thought it might be a good idea to share those photos on my blog, which will remind me to visit daily, and who knows my blog entries may become a habit.
Here's hoping....

Day 1.  Something that is so you.

Stationary, I just love it.  Paper, Books, Journals Pens, You name it I love. I can not walk past a stationers, and more to the point I can not come out empty handed.  This photo is of the books closest to me at the time and my current favourites.  I can't begin to tell you how many I really have.

 
 
Day 2.  View from your window.
 
This reminds me my garden needs a good tidy, but with the frost still visiting that will have to wait.
 
 
 
 
Day 3.  The shoes you are wearing.  This was my housework day so I was wearing my comfy flossies.
 
 
 
Day 4.  Money.  Now if you were wondering why you don't see many 2 pounds coins, the answer is below.  I have them all.
 


Please check back tomorrow to see what day 5 will bring.  :). x
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment