Saturday 1 February 2014

Love....Cupboard Trilogy Challenge DT

 
 
 
This Layout was done for the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.  The theme was Love and I wanted to do something which wasn't related to Valentines Day, which is usually what we associate February with.
 
I love my family, and my Dad who I am still lucky to have around at 81 years old is a central part of that family.   He has children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, all of who he has a great relationship with.  The  Grandchildren & great grandchildren although now16,  17, 18& 19 still regularly visit my parents on a weekend when they aren't working.  My dad  is a diamond.  Full of wisdom and good advice.
 
So back to the layout, created using stampin' up Papers and ribbon.  Hand cut hearts, layered, secret message.  With added diamante's for a bit of bling.
 
 
Entered into That Craft Place Challenge Blog.
thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment