Monday 19 November 2012

shoes.

Found this lovely little template some
time ago, I love it so much, its so versatile, made here for halloween, but similarly would be great for christmas or party favours.

Add caption
3d Paper craft shoe.  This is so simple yet effective, see below for step by step instructions.


Carefully cut around the template.



Print out template and attach to chosen cardstock with removable tape runner.


Score along perferated lines on both templates.







Fold along all score lines.


Begin glueing the shoe template together leaving the front top flaps open at this stage. 

Glue insert (liner) into shoe.

Glue shoe front together and decorate in your own style .

I hope you will enjoy making and sharing your own shoes on the Craft Cupboard Blog, or leave a message here with a link to your own blog, and I will visit to take a look.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic tutorial Jane, thank you for sharing. I am going to attempt to make this for my eldest grandaughter to put some goodies in for Christmas, she is my 11yr old diva :)
    hugs
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete